The Scientometrics Analysis of Physiotherapy Journal


Author(s): B. Ravi, Sangeeta Kusugal

This paper aims to know the impact of research developments in the Physiotherapy Journal for ten years from 2008 to 2017. This paper has analyzed various factors such as year-wise distribution of papers, institution and subject wise distribution, authorship pattern productivity and collaboration among multiauthors and many more features. The result shows that the highest number i.e. 403 (96.88%) articles are published by multi author whereas the rest of lowest number i.e. 13(3.13%) of papers were published by single authors. All the documents published are contributed by foreign authors. The maximum numbers of citations 1633 found in 2013 and the highest average citation per article was 40.22 in the year 2010. The least number of citations were 1075 in 2017 and the least average citation per article is 27.27 in the year 2014


+44 193 554 8010
Google Scholar citation report
Citations : 1680

International Journal of Library and Information Studies received 1680 citations as per google scholar report

International Journal of Library and Information Studies peer review process verified at publons

Indexed In

Get the App